Friday, September 19, 2008

A few funny old videos of my dancing kids.

I was looking through all of my old pictures and videos and decided to post a few of my favorites.

5 comments:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Look at your little girls shake it! That was so precious! Glad things are going well for you guys, your kids are gorgeous, as always.

Mindy said...

wow...they've got the moves. SO CUTE!

Beck said...

Love them! Your girls really know how to shake it! :) I also loved your "7 things" tag on Val's blog. Great answers. I laughed a lot and learned lots of things about you. I love knowing random stuff about my friends.

Ku'ulei said...

K, besides the fact that your kids are ALL so cute already...THESE WERE HILARIOUS! They got some rythm. Especially that second video - she stops with the beat-box...and then picks right back up with the music again. AH! Oh yeah, love the little booty wiggles too. :)

EMILY said...

hey!!! your kids are great dancer, but i didnt know steven had it in him!...Way to shake it steven