Sunday, September 21, 2008

TAG

I got tagged by my friend Valarie, so here's my answers.

Tagged - 7 Things About Me
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Friendly and outgoing
2. Happy/enjoy life
3. Street-smart (since I'm SO not.)
4. Playful and fun
5. Good dancer
6. Not afraid to hold my hand in front of the "boys"
7. Comfortable and confident enough with their masculinity to be able to watch chick flicks or let me wear heels.(I went the whole "everything other than looks" route)

7 of my Favorite foods
1. Fudge
2. Popcorn
3. Nectarines/Clementines - it's a tie.
4. My dad's teryaki beef and potato salad
5. My mom's Swedish pancakes
6. Chicken enchiladas
7. Pretty much anything with chocolate in it.

7 Things that I can not do
1. Keep my house clean. I admit it, it just doesn't bother me enough to keep it pristinely clean all the time. I try, but not as hard as I probably could.
2. Do a backhandspring and I've always wanted to know how.
3. Eat Skittles normally. I always separate them by color and eat them either one at a time or only by color. OCD, huh?
4. Water ski. I hate it. Everyone always says "oh, my dad/husband/uncle/fill-in-the-blank is so good at driving a boat, he can pull anyone up" and while I have full confidence that their dad/spouse/etc. is an excellent driver, I really am just that bad. Never have been able to do it.
5. Handle barf with any semblance of class.
6. Stay mad at my husband.
7. Shop for jeans just anywhere. First of all, I haven't been a 5, 7 or a 9 since junior high. Second, I can't stand the cut of jeans that's popular now - only 2 percent of the population can actually pull them off and the other 98 percent still try because they don't sell anything else. And third, it's difficult to find a 37 inch inseam.

7 Celebrity's I admire
1. Reno Mahe (haha)
2. The prophet
3. Tina Fey
4. Oprah
5. The really smart Mormon Jeopardy guy - Ken something or other
6. Queen Latifah
7. Tom Hanks

7 Things I say most often
1. I love you
2. Awesome
3. What's going on today?
4. Please don't do that
5. If you do that again I'll have to give you a spank
6. How was school?
7. GIRLS!! TIME FOR DINNER!! (they are usually at the park)

7 Things I can do
1. Play Guitar Hero
2. Keep a secret
3. French braid my own hair (but for some reason, I can't really do other peoples.)
4. Sing harmony (I'm not much of a soloist, but I can usually find a harmony line to sing along.)
5. I'm a pretty good listener
6. Scrapbook with the best of 'em (I can spend a pretty penny on supplies too, but I'm working on that.)
7. Kill a man with my thumb. Not really, but it sounds cool.

7 things that I plan to do before I die
1. See the world, starting with Paris, then China
2. Read piano notes well enough to play any song
3. Play the violin
4. Serve a mission
5. Run a 5K - I don't think I'll ever try for a marathon, but I think I could do a smaller one.
6. Write a book
7. Go on a safari

Hmmm...I think I'll tag Trisha, Stephanie, Natalie and Mom. It's cool if you don't want to do it, I'm just curious what your answers would be :)

9 comments:

Tori said...

I wish I had that 37 inch inseam issue to deal with!!! :)

Ashley and Ezra said...

Hey Sunny, Its Ashley...I found your blog through Errin's! Hope you don't mind!

The Brownz said...

Hey neighbor:) I love reading your blogs. We need to do stuff more often since we only live right down the street. TTYL Tupu

Ku'ulei said...

This was so fun to read!! I do the color-skittles thing with m&m's...ooops

Allie said...

What the heck? You didn't tell me you had a blog! ...is that a hint?? :)

I totally agree with the jeans shopping. I have the same issues with shoes. You would think at least the athletic shoe stores would carry bigger women sizes. Usually athletes are tall...and usually tall means bigger feet. Grrr.

Leisha said...

Once again...Laugh out Loud funny!!!

Crazy Mama said...

I loved it!! You will have to call me when you are ready for the 5K. I would love to get ready for one, but so much easier to face the challange with someone (and yes- in my current condition it would be a challange). And a big "DIDDO" on the whole keeping the house clean thing!!!

Eric and Jackie said...

My favorite is, If you don't stop that I'll give you a spank. I try not to, but we say the same thing around our house. And we always say spank rather than spankin or spanking. the jean thing does stink, I found some pants on ebay for pretty cheap compared to what they sell for in stores. They had a 38' inseam if I remember right because I had to take them in a bit, but they'd be perfect for you. They are called rock'n'rebublic I think scorpion style. There's all different kinds but they aren't the low rider type that shows your goods and you can dress them up or down. Anyway cute post!

KathyDeon said...

I guess I never read all the way to the bottom so I didn't know I had been tagged. But alas, I now know and I have produced my 7.