So while shopping at Target I found these awesome feetie pajamas. I'm not sure what they're really called, but that's what we called them when we were little....we're not so little anymore. In fact, it took me about 10 minutes to put this on because I had to pull the material together and zip only about 4 inches at a time and then repeat. Hecka tight and uncomfortable, but oh the memories:)

On another note - my mom came to visit this past week for Grandparent's Day at Evie's school. While she was here, she introduced my little girls to lipstick - sad, but I don't own even one stick of the stuff. So, before school on Friday, both gals got all lipsticked up. Ellie held her lips just like that for about 15 minutes and when she walked into school, the only greeting she would offer her teacher or classmates was "I have lipstick".
It was so nice that my mom was able to come for Grandparent's Day - it would have been really sad for Evie to not have any grandparents there - Junior's parents are still in Hawaii and mine are still in Texas. She was going to come up the week before for the "Scrapbook Expo" at the Southtown Expo, but she changed it when I told her about Grandparent's Day. Good thing she did too, since Ike blew through Houston and the airport would have been closed that week!
I will try to remember to take my camera to the girl's gymnastics classes this week - lots of fun happening there.
Okay - that's enough blog for today.




13 comments:
I love the picture Sunny. I can't believe they make big people "feetie" pjs!
I love that you bought "feetie pajamas" that is hillarious!!! Are we still getting together Friday to play?
Those pjs are AWESOME! I can't believe you found anything long enough to get zipped up.
Those are totally awesome - I love feetie PJ's too! BTW - Happy Birthday today!
Hey you guys! I just saw your link on Scott & Allie's blog. How are you? It's been SO long. It's so fun to see pictures & see what you're up to. I totally agree with you on the feetie pj's. I saw them at Target too, but didn't get any because they didn't have 3XL for Ben. He swears he wouldn't have put them on even if they did. Anyway, it's great to catch up a little. Our blog is private, so if you want to visit, send us an email (jodi_archibald@yahoo.com) & we'll add you.
Oh when the idea of lipstick could get you so excited that you could hold your lips like that for 15 minutes!! I love it!!
Daniel said he so wants the feetie jammys! And if sunny (as tall as she is) can squeeze into them then he thinks he can....I think otherwise, he has like 200 lbs on you. So cute!
You are the cutest mom ever...I don't think I would have ever thought to squeeze myself into some "feetie pajamas"...but your kids will remember that forever!!!
I ran across your blog from Mindy Peterson. You have some beautiful children. How is Kalani doing?
Hi guys! I saw your blog on Isaac and Erin's. Your kids are too cute and you look like you are having fun!! Keep in touch :)
Ashley (and Teag)
that is hilarious. oh by the way this is Becky (warnick) freestone. i got to your blog through metcalf's. your kids are adorable. i need to get me some of those sleepers. i use to love those as a kid.
So funny!!!! I guess I'll be going to Target to try and find those PJ's. Brandon has wanted them for Christmas, and I had no idea where to find them.
SO CUTE!! Your mom is a sweetheart! LOVE the feeties! (Literally) hehe...
Post a Comment