Friday, October 10, 2008

Pre-conference Flag Football



Well, if there was any question before that our guys are still kids, that doubt was removed last Saturday. These guys got up at the crack of dawn to play flag football - in the freezing rain. And it was pretty intense, too!
We had leaping catches....

Serious game plan strategies.....

Diving catches......

And even a couple injuries......

These guys simply get older but have no intention of growing up and I love it!

4 comments:

Errin said...

Boys will be boys. At least they are having fun!

Ashley and Ezra said...

So True... our husbands are, in all reality, children!!! What great pictures... if I wasn't completely lazy I could have gotten a few pictures myself... but for some reason my warm bed was more tempting than a rainy early saturday morning out in the cold! Sunny, thanks for capturing these memories for all of us!

Boydston Family said...

looks like fun. looks cold but fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh these are great - I will deffinately be swiping a few of them!