I got tagged again! Sadly enough, I actually enjoy getting tagged and talking about myself. How conceited. Anyway, here's my answers.
3 Joys
1-HALLOWEEN!!
2-Nap time (for the kids, I don't usually take naps, but I get a lot done when they do)
3-Lourdes - the best bi-monthly cleaning lady in Utah County
3 Fears-
1-Losing a loved one
2-The Testing Center at BYU (haven't been there in years and the thought of it still gives me a minor panic attack)
3-Flaking on something or someone because I forgot to write something on my blasted calendar
3 Goals-
1-Become an "on-time" person...slowly working towards this.
2-Learn how to use wheat. I've got it, but if the crap hits the fan anytime soon my fam will be eating wheat....plain.
3-Unpack the mountain range of boxes in the garages. That's right, 2 garages full of unpacked boxes...at this point, do I really need those things?
3 Current Obsessions-
1-Food storage - I still don't really know what I'm doing, but at least I'm starting.
2-Karaoke - not really an obsession, but I enjoy it...okay, who am I kidding - with my collection, it qualifies as an obsession.
3-Scrapbooking
3 Random surprising facts about me-
1-My husband was my first boyfriend.
2-I spent most of my Saturday nights in high school playing hide and go seek with my little brothers. Really.
3-I'm pregnant...yep, you heard it here first folks.
I'd like to tag: Jackie, Lexi and Allie. It's cool if you don't want to, I just like reading them.
A Final Note
11 years ago




17 comments:
Hi-
I found your blog when I was googling food storage and yours came up since you mentioned it in your post (even though it was just in passing...!)
Anyway, if you ever need any food storage tips, or recipes using food storage food only, check out our blog! I'm sure it can help you out.
Good luck!
Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/
are you serious?? congrats!! i was reading your tag and then had to do a double take on that last part!
Hi Sunny. Fred actually found your guy's blog. You probably wont even remember me, I dont think We have seen you since back in the BYU football days. We talk to Reno every now and again, and have a burger named after him at the grill lol (The Mahe Burger) But its fun to see you blog, and the cute pictures of your kids. Hope you dont mind us blog stocking:) Congrats on being pregnant, hope it all goes well for you.
guess we'll have to wait 9months before we play volleyball again... congrats on another baby!
(ps-my husband was my second boyfriend, haha!)
Congratulations Sunny! So you guys are living in Utah County? I would love to see you guys and I know Benson would love to see Jr. again too.
I am so excited for you - you better not be pulling my leg - someone else in the neighborhood with 4:) Yeah!!
Congrats Sunny!!! Wow #4 that's so cool! thanks for the tag, I have a hard time with those, but maybe I will give it a shot.
I love reading tags too. You can learn so much about a person :) haha!
I secretly enjoy getting tagged as well...
Congrats on numero quatro!
Great news! Looks like we are in the same boat - 4 kids with the oldest in kindergarten! Although since you aren't quite as old as I am, I guess your boat might not sink as soon as mine will.
oh, congrats Sunny! that is exciting news! when are you due?
Congrats to you guys!!!! Yay, that's so exciting! You make beautiful babies, so keep em' comin'!! :)And Tupu and I were going to ask you to play in a volleyball tournament next month with us.. haha maybe next time.
SUNNY!! I loved your tag! How come I didn't know you guys blog? I will add you to my sidebar for SURE!! haha.. Love you guys!! Umm.. .Kareoke? We need to work on that! I have a new CD for you!
P.S. Congrats on being preggo!! Did you get my text about the Twilight movie?? HELLO!! Hit me up when you can!
Hey... I didn't know you guys had a blog. I love it! Hope all is well.
Congratulations Sunny!! I still can't imagine life with 3...much less 4. You're awesome!!
Post a Comment