


Well, the day finally arrived. Evie started Kindergarten yesterday. She was so excited and I felt like the worst mommy in the whole world because at open house they handed out a poster for the kids to color and have their parents help them fill out (favorite color, food, etc.) and then bring back on the first day of school - which I of course forgot. We had spent so much time coloring it and answering all the questions that I didn't want to smash it in her backpack, so I stuck it on top of the fridge so the other 2 monkeys wouldn't ruin it. So it wasn't with all of her other school stuff. We forgot until we got to the school and saw the other children's mother's walking them into school proudly displaying their posters. Evie almost started to cry, but I told her I would talk to her teacher and bring it right back. But other than that little snafu, the rest of the day was fab and she made lots of new friends and got to paint and take a walk and play house and on and on.
Ellie also started preschool at Learning Dynamics. She loves it and has show and

tell every day. She opted to take a stuffed horse the other day named "Beano". She had just named the horse that morning and apparently thought that Beano was the most beautiful name in the whole world. Ellie's recent antics....hmmm. Well, she cut off the strings to my apron and proudly came to show me, during family prayer I mistakenly thanked Heavenly Father for our "little girls" to which she got mortally offended and whispered loudly "WE NOT LITTLE, WE BIG." My brother Steven got them some "Cars" gummy vitamins and she likes to tell me every morning "Mom! We almost forgot! One car race every day!"
Trey has started having antics of his own now that I think of it. He likes to throw things off the balcony. And he likes to get into my spice rack. Not a good combination. My poor onion salt. He still mostly grunts and points. His first word was "Ball" and he doesn't really say much else. Mom, Dad, Ball. The essentials.

I am not very good at this whole blogging thing I think. Oh well.
12 comments:
Hi Sunny, this is Lolo. You're kids are too cute for words and they look just like you guys!!! It's crazy. How are you? I hope that summer was good. I can't believe that you have 2 in school now...they grow up so fast don't they. Well, say hi to Jr. for me. Hope all is well. =D
Those are great 1st day of school pics. You have such beautiful children. Your blogging skills are great!! Pics, some words what else do you need?!?
Your girls are adorable. love the updates with pictures! nice job.
What do you mean you aren't good at blogging...Yours is one that I am guaranteed to laugh out loud when I read it. You are so funny!!
Don't worry, one day Evie will forgive you for the whole forgotten picture thing...No big deal!
I love your photos! this is brittany (i can't remember if i left a comment already or not, so sorry if this is like the fifth time i said hi!) but i'm coach reynie's daughter! just wanted to say hi and that i'm glad you're a blogger!
oh, we're over at sukaandbrittany.blogspot.com if you wanna see the fam damily-
such a beautiful family. HOpe you don't mind if I ad you to my list of blogs.
Sunny, I'm glad you found me! I absolutely love your blog - you are really good at descriptive writing! I just keep laughing out loud:-) Your family pics are so cute - I can't wait to read more updates!
Your blog is adorable....Your kids are beautiful! As we knew they would be when you were pregnant...wow that feels like so long ago! Add us to your friends take care and hope to keep in touch...www.coatsfam.blogspot.com
Hi Sunny!!! The kids are GORGEOUS! keep 'em comin'!! Hope things are well with you guys and hope to see you at the wedding! :)
I found your blog on Val's, so I will be adding you to my blogging buddies. Softball and movie night tomorrow. See ya then.
Sunny I found you on Errin's blog. So I couldnt resist checking yours out. Your children are so freaking cute! We need to get a playgroup together so we can hang out. We just finished our backyard so I would love to have you over and have the kids jump on the tramp before it gets too cold.
Post a Comment