Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome to our blog:)

So once again I'm the last one to jump on the bandwagon. It seems to be a pattern in my life that I'm just a couple steps behind the current trend. I'm starting this blog mostly to document stories about my kids...in particular my little Ellie. Her shenanigans are a daily occurance, but some of the things she does are just so unbelievable that I feel like I need to preserve the stories. For instance, one of my personal favorites is the time that I left Evie and Ellie to color while I snuck off to nurse the baby to sleep. Now, if you were a 2 year old with a crayon and decided to be naughty, what would you do? Write on the walls, right? Oh no. That's too predictable for Ellie. She took her crayon, opened the fridge, and poked a hole in all of the eggs. I don't know how diligent I will be about updating our blog, but I thought it would be fun to try.

4 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

Yea! No you're not a stalker. :) That's why I love blogs because you find so many people! It's the best way you can keep everyone up to date. Glad you found us! Keep blogging. :) Aloha.

Mindy said...

I'm thrilled to hear from you Sunny! I've been wondering how you and your family have been. Didn't know you had #3 child! I love your families' Incredible costumes! Thanks for stalking me!

Zach and Codi said...

I love the family oriented Halloween costumes. Yalls was so great. We were food. I was ketchup, my wife was mustard and Xander was a hot dog. Welcome to the blogging club.

Hanah said...

Sunny, I don't know if you remember me, Hanah Reeves, now Hanah Gavin, but I just found your blog through Shaunna's. Your post is sooo hilarious!! And sounds just like my kids! We have had alot of "egg situations" around here too. (I have a private blog so if you want to visit, I will send you an invite if you will email me your email to blakeandhanah@msn.com) Thanks again for the great laugh, and glad that someone else has some of the same problems too. :D