We finally closed on our house and we will get the keys on Tuesday! Hurray! This will be move number 7 within the last 18 months. And I really can't even say *hopefully this will be the last one* because that would mean that Junior doesn't get picked up by a team this season.
And on a completely unrelated note, why do I keep getting spam in my email box about colon cleansing? Does anyone know? I have very few websites that I visit frequently - mostly silly scrapbooking ones, so I honestly have no idea where a colon cleansing company would have gotten my email address from. Oh well. Pictures of the house to come later.
A Final Note
11 years ago




4 comments:
hey hey!! congrats on the house. your babies are so cute. by the way i just got five emails about cleaning my colon too.
congrats on the house! Where are you living these days?
Thanks guys:) Our house is in Lehi, UT.
Congratulations! Is it the house you were trying to get before? That has been a process. Can't wait to see your pictures. Glad that you have entered the blogging scene. I will be checking back often - I know it will be interesting to hear what your kids are up to.
Post a Comment