I realized that I never blogged about this. I turned 30 in September. The above picture was the one and only gift I received from my family. Junior took me out to eat after we watched his flag football game, but other than the gifts from my parents, this was my big gift. It's a diaper box with a cereal box and cracker box taped to it, decorated with hand made snowflakes and when you open the box you find a crayon, a couple cotton balls and a mouse trap. (The mice are gone now by the way, if you were staying away because you thought our house was gross.) I asked Evie what it was and she said it was "her invention".
Big 30.
That's about right.




2 comments:
Sunny! You are too cute!! I know you by way of your crazy husband being related to mine....your Eve is soo beautiful! I remember her from Houston! Love your blog's...I feel the same....typing to some one no one out there...bwahhaa...keep it up girly....love your craft swaps...that's a cool idea!! Take care...and YES..this gal will be reading along from Florida!
Ofaz,
Monika
Sunny, I dont even know if you got any of the cookies I brought you for your big birthday, but at least you know I was thinking of you! I hate that I cant make it to any of the craft nights :( It sounds so great!
Post a Comment