I wish I was better about taking pictures of the actual events - it would be fun to have pictures of all the fabulous people that made this fancy new stuff I've got. But I don't, so here are the pictures of just the items.
This adorable Easter wreath was made by my aunt Patti.
Katie made these super cute oven mitts, the plaques of cute sayings and a really cool coffee filter flower wreath.
Lydia did mod-podge frames with scrapbook paper. This will look pretty in my girls' room.
Emily made these beautiful Easter plaques! I love that it has a primary song quote on it.
How cool are these felt pillows that Brittany made?! I wish I could have took one in every color that she made! My mom is getting a turquoise one from her...I may or may not steal it...
My awesome friend Jen made these carrots! I LOVE them!
Amber made these spring signs
I made these key fobs and wall hooks for one of the groups.
My mom monogrammed these beautiful temple pictures for one of her groups.
These coffee filter flowers were another one of my contributions.
Carina mod-podged FABRIC onto these cute picture frames. What a great idea!
This was another one of my groups. I made book page rosette wreaths. Yes, they did take forever, actually.
I didn't get a picture of the record bowls with decor balls, which is a shame because I think that people liked them. Also, I'll have to take pictures of my sister's stuff when it arrives. It didn't get here in time for the swap, but I'll be delivering one more item to the gals in her group. Oh, and I didn't get a picture of Val's super cute Easter eggs. When I get a picture I'll be sure to post it.
I love craft group. I don't know how many people will be interested in doing it again, but I'm still going to plan on doing it and finding people to do it with because I enjoy it enough! So if you want in, all you 2 people that are reading, let me know:)
A Final Note
11 years ago



















3 comments:
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :) Craft groups sound like a lot of fun. I might have to try to organize one. :) Your family is so cute! Love the Incredibles costumes. :)
Hah! I'm reading, so that makes increase your count up to three...
Whoops..my comment doesn't make sense...I mean increase your count up to three...
Post a Comment