What can I even say about my little Ellie. This particular disaster was an attempt to use food coloring as pixie dust. She realized something was very wrong when it started running down her head toward her face, so she wiped it across the top of her head down toward her ear. Her head and hands were purple for about 5 days.
This isn't the greatest video of Emmie walking, but it's what I've got. So here it is.




7 comments:
Your kids are so cute. Our 4th babies were born on the same day, My little guy is so chicken he won't even try to stand up without the couch or table. Your family looks like a lot of fun.
Hey that was Oli.... say hi for me.
the kids are darling!!! I totally know what you mean by having a great 1st born. Even though mine is 6 he is the biggest help!! : )
Your kids are awesome! They each have their own little personalities.. That 2nd pic of Tre looks so much like you! SO CUTE!
sunny!!! i found your blog as i was looking for something about reno to put up on my blog about that project with ascend.
anyway...YEAH!!!
i love your kids...they are so freakin beautiful so good job! lol
xoxo
So cute Sunny! And I love Emmie walking. It reminds me of Alli's first walking video. She did the same thing. She would get so excited and clap just like that. Too cute!
Man, I miss the runts! I'll send you some pictures as soon as I go to mom's because my laptop doesn't have a place for the little card from my camera. I got some really cute ones of all 4 of them! Love to you guys...and happy belated cinco de mayo/anniversary!
Oh my gosh... those kids are too cute! Your life is so funny!
Post a Comment