Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ute Fan



So for the next 4 years, I'm a Ute fan. I know - shocking, possibly friendship ending for some of you. But my baby bro will be playing tight end for Utah for the next 4 years, so I will be there wearing red and cheering for him. Max Hall hates me too. Haha, just kidding.




While we were at the scrimmage on Saturday, Evie, who was wearing a skirt, kept telling Ellie, who was wearing sweatpants, that she didn't look pretty. So Ellie poked her in the eye. Who looks ugly now? Haha! I don't encourage this, my mom actually snapped the picture and that's me trying to console Evie...don't judge me it was funny.


Here's a few more pictures from the weekend while my mom was here.


We LOVE garage sale season. I think every stitch of clothing on my kids in these pictures are someone else's castaways. Yes, I am one of the crazy people that's up every Saturday morning at the crack of dawn looking for treasures. Ellie is my garage sale partner. She just loves poking through other people's stuff. I give her a buck to spend and you would be suprized at how long she will hold onto it...and at what she ends up spending it on.
I'm out of time - mommy duties are calling. I'm trying to be better about blogging though, so stay tuned:)

6 comments:

Misses Barlow said...

i'll still be your friend even though you are a ute fan, but it's because you love garage sale hunting! it was so good running into you, reno, and the CUTE kiddies! i still aspire to be like you! xo

Abby said...

Good Grief Sunny! I almost fainted when I saw you posted yet again. With pictures, even! Keep 'em comin. I love the spunk with the whole eye-poking thing. I can just hear Naki saying, "That's what you get!" Or myself, not sure which one of us or both of us says that all the time. It has been too long since I've seen your munchies. They all seem so much older!

pwincessdi said...

You're hilarious! I love to Garage Sale too...Me and Pulu's mom are like seriously addicts during this time. haha I'm glad you're back up blogging, I love readin your posts :)

Beck said...

LOL! Love this post. Love that you are a garage saler. Who knew :) And how fun that your bro is playing College football. That will be a blast going to go watch him. And jealous that you had your mom in town...I miss my mum!

Hayward Family said...

Guess we can't be friends anymore.. Not really.. That's AWESOME!! Go WES!! How exciting!! I love you!

Hayward Family said...

P.S. We are having a "clothing exchange" at my ward in the near future.. I will let you know when so you can come sift through the many clothes! :)