Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pudgy.


So, I'm about 6 1/2 months pregnant and finally starting to look pregnant. But Tuesday night at mutual one of my sweet Beehives who didn't know that I was pregnant until then said to me (3 different times throughout the night) "I thought you looked a little pudgy on Sunday!"


Pregnant or not, I feel I can speak with some authority when I say that no woman ever wants to be called or compared to or resemble that word. So here's to my skinny days in all my spandexed glory.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I have a feeling that next weeks mutual lesson will be on "Etiquette" right?!? (i can't believe she said that!) You are not pudgy - you'r a hot mama and I think you can rock spandex like it's nobody's business!(nice hops too by-the-way!)

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Sometimes I think about the glory days where I would dare be seen in public in spandex. . .and then I realize that was 10 years ago. Ugh. Oh, what we do for our babies (and though I haven't seen you in awhile, I couldn't even imagine you "pudgy").

Beck said...

HECK YEAH BABY!!!! You are hot and dont ever think otherwise! I know the feeling though. Just remember in a few months the baby will be here and you will be well on your way to lookin sexy again. It seems far away but considering you just started to show like last week :) Im sure it will come off super fast too. Dont worry you seriously have such a cute figure! Hang in there my sex-ay volleyball player amazing spiker friend. You rock!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Don't you love how people say really terrible things to pregnant people? I think you are gorgeous and an incredible volleyball player, if it is any consolation :)

Hayward Family said...

You are so cute!! You have always been skinny!! I cannot believe you are BARELY looking pregnant at 6 months!! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!

Ashley and Ezra said...

I'm actually glad she said that, because now we get to see you in those hot spandex!!! I think you should get some more volleyball pics for us to see! I'm so jealous!
p.s. you look great pregnant!

Stephanie Brinton said...

Right now I would settle for pudgy - I have sailed right on through that category. I can't believe you made it to 6 1/2 months without people knowing you were pregnant. I think people were asking me if I was pregnant at 6 1/2 WEEKS.

Errin said...

Wow...you look HOT!!! By the way, you look amazing now, pregnant and all.

Uila said...

I have to agree with Steph. I am in an overly pudgy stage, and have been since I had Moana. So, you're lucky! And I saw you this past August. Not even close. But, I like to reminisce about the days where I looked forward to working out in spandex too. My the times have changed. You're gorgeous anyways!

martha corinna said...

I would never call you budgy!

And you are awesome!

Mindy said...

I work with beehives too and they don't have a clue about what they say. You are gorgeous and I'm jealous you're barely showing at 6.5 months. I love that picture of you in your 'glory' days. I have to agree you always rocked the spandex. I'd love to see more! don't worry about those silly beehives!

Jeff Miller said...

Well you, my friend do not look pudgy. I would give anything to be your height and have all that room while I am pregnant. You look fabulous, but hey, if it means anything, we can be pudgy together! :)

Jeff Miller said...

Ha ha, just so you don't freak out, I did not know I was signed in as "Jeff," so the above comment is from "Jess," ha ha.

Jess said...

Ok, obviously I struggle. Here I am trying to post a comment again, not as "Jeff." No Reno, Jeff is not stalking your wife... :)

Jenna said...

What's up Mahe's!!? Wow it's been a while. Sunny, I got a group email from the ward and your email addy was still on the list! Way cool. We miss y'all and think of you often. We had the missionaries over for dinner the other night and I burned the bread for the second time ever. We told them the story of Jr. scraping off the burned bread and eating it the first time we had you over. Good times.
Congrats on #4! You are a brave woman. I'm still on #2.
Good ol' miamaids. I'm sure you are not "pudgy". Just wait till she has a baby and gets FAT. (OK, I know that was mean.) I'm still teaching our miamaids that we taught, but in Sunday school. Megan and Micky are seniors and doing awesome. We'll have to catch up sometime soon. Love ya!

Lexi Patterson said...

Ha ha ha. Pudgy. I kind of wish I was still pudgy. Instead of enormous. Man, do I miss those spandex days. Luckily I'm the laurel advisor and they know better about making fat comments. Although they do keep saying, "wow Sister Patterson, you are really starting to look pregnant now." Not helping. 9 more days of work. 40 more days until baby. I can't wait. How are you feeling?