Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fortunately/Unfortunately

I thought this was kind of funny. You go to google and type: Fortunately, __________(your name) and press enter or unfortunately and then see what comes up. Here's a few of my faves.

Fortunately Sunny became clean by 2000.
Fortunately Sunny is moved into Auntie Rose's house to recuperate.
Fortunately, Sunny grabbed a light sheet from her bed before heading out to the park.
Fortunately Sunny didn't need such drastic measures over the chocolate that day.
Fortunately, Reno's timing is impeccable, and his presence evens up the odds a bit.
Fortunately Reno's got no patience.

Unfortunately, Sunny also manages to land herself on the national news.
Unfortunately, Sunny bit her tongue in the process and was now bleeding quite heavily.
Unfortunately, Sunny suffered from bladder stones.
Unfortunately, Sunny loses her eggs to Gadzooks before he gets to Town.
Unfortunately, Reno does not have a plethora of horse-drawn carriages, but what it does have is the Nutcracker.
Unfortunately, Reno can't save a late attempt at romantic inclinations towards Fanny which seem to come out of nowhere.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - those are pretty funny! I'll have to give it a try.

Ashley and Ezra said...

Haha... Maybe it's just because you guys have great names... I will be trying this!

Stephanie said...

that was fun!! I tried it and got a good laugh!!!

Beck said...

That is too funny!

ash said...

Hilarious! Congrats on the baby - what a cute little family you guys are! So happy to see that life is good for you guys:)