
So apparently Trey is a baseball player. I don't know anything about baseball, but I'm told he has pretty good form? No one has ever taught him to do this - he has a baseball cartoon movie that he likes and I guess he's just imitating that. Baseball. Hm.
4 comments:
wow!!! Sunny he's a NATURAL!!! My brother played as a pitcher in baseball for BYU and I don't think he could do that at Trey's age!! haha
That is amazing form!!! I'm not surprised he has natural athletic ability already since his parents are world class athletes themselves!
haha! That is too cute! Love it!
He really has some power behind that arm too... when we were at Val's and you guys were making fun of people getting hurt (in her office) I was out watching all the kids (yeah right) but Trey was "playing catch" with me, and the kid scares me! He thows so fast and hard, I would let it fly by me so I didnt get hurt! Get ready for little league!
Post a Comment