Sometimes there just aren't words to describe my little Ellie. But luckily for me, now I have these pictures. These were taken during her preschool class' Mother's Day program. If you'll notice, the other kids are sweetly singing the Mother's Day songs that the teacher had prepared - and to be fair, occasionally Ellie would sing along. But she would quickly get bored of that and start making these ridiculous faces. There's really no rhyme or reason to why she was doing this, that's just my Ellie.
I recently caught her sitting on the roof. The fearless little monkey may just make me bar the windows of my house. Oh - and Ezra, if you're reading this, Ellie asks me daily if she can go use the gray bathroom..it took me a few days to figure out what she was talking about until I drove by the park and she pointed and asked again. So you have at least one little customer waiting.





10 comments:
Those are some of the cutest and funniest faces i have every seen! :0) So adorable!
ok seriously that is so cute!!! How great that you got it on film!! she'll look back at these pictures and laugh!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She is SO FUNNY!! haha.. I'm seriously laughing SO HARD because that is HER to a T!! hahaha.. I love it!
She is such a crack up! I am glad that you posted those pictures! It was so funny when you told me the story, now I have visuals to go along with it. What a crazy kid.
absolutely hilarious! ~deeanna
I love all of her faces.. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Lucky you, a few more weeks!
Oh my gosh! She is hilarious! Serously, those pictures are priceless... whenever Im feeling down, Im just going to come to your blog and look at those! What a stinker!
I am laughing so hard right now! You were right, the pictures say it all.
I LOVE YOU ELLIE LOU!!! Crazy nut. She is one of the funniest people I know.
That little girl is a hoot! These are the kind of pictures you save and sneek into her wedding video - too cute!
Post a Comment