Sunday, April 26, 2009

I looked out the window and what did I see?

I have no idea if this is an apricot tree, but it looked enough like popcorn that I snapped a picture. On Thursday I took the 2 little ones to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. I know - I jumped back on the saddle after the disaster last time. The kids had a great time, the only real snafu was when they tried to jump in the water falls, so we had to leave the tulip festival side and go back to the children's side. It was such a beautiful day, I was ALMOST fooled into thinking spring had arrived. But the snow that fell today convinced me otherwise.


Trey has decided that big boys use their pockets. This is how he likes to walk around now.


This was only seconds before they tried to jump into the waterfall.


Where's Ellie? So many flowers!




Ellie wasn't thrilled to be wearing the big floppy flower headband that I made her, but she was a good sport about letting me take pictures anyway.
Another successful outing. Mary Poppins. Psh.





3 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Those pictures are beautiful... where is Spring??? We keep getting fooled into thinking its here, and then old man winter surprises us with another snow storm... ugh! Im glad you gave thanksgivng point another chance... one of these days I dont have work, I want to come along! It looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the new "Mr. Cool" attitude Tre is sporting! Your pictures turned out beautiful!

Beck said...

You are so talented girl. Her headband turned out so cute. You are amazing yet again! :) Your kids are SO cute! You guys make good babies girl. Cant wait to see your next one. It was fun to see you the other night. We need to schedule some playdates at the park so we can hang out more.