Monday, January 26, 2009

IT'S A.......

So I had my first doctor's appointment with this pregnancy and I got my ultrasound:) It's a healthy baby girl. Ellie is thrilled, she's been telling me since day 1 that she's getting a baby sister. I kind of thought it would be a boy since both Junior's AND my family goes girl-girl-boy-boy and we were already on pace to repeat history, but nope, we're breaking the trend. Junior would like to name the baby Eva after his mom, but I told him that it's ridiculous to have an Evie and an Eva. Other than that, no real ideas. I really liked my doctor, so I was relieved about that. My due date is June 4th, so that makes me 21 1/2 weeks along. Here's a couple pictures from the ultrasound. The top one is her little hand next to her face, the middle is a leg and butt shot that I'm sure she'll appreciate when she gets older and the bottom is a profile shot.









10 comments:

Misses Barlow said...

so exciting! what a cute little byu volleyball player! hope you and your family are doing wonderful! we'll have to play again after "Eva" is born... haha!

Erin said...

congrats!!! so glad everything looks great!

Kassie said...

Yay, I am so excited for you guys! Hey isn't that Juniors birthday or somewhere close to that? Awesome! She is going to be beautiful.. congrats again Sunny!! We're having a BOY in July, so maybe they can date one day.. hahaha

Boydston Family said...

Congrats!! Another beautiful girl!!!

Ashley and Ezra said...

There is nothing wrong with surrounding Trey with a bunch of girls!!! Congrats! Im so excited that you finaly 1-have a doctor, and 2-know its a girl! Yeah!

Hayward Family said...

YAY! I'm excited for you guys to have another BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! Evie and Ellie both look so different, I'm anxious to see who Little Loni (LL) will look like! haha.. Love you guys.. Hey, why aren't I on your sidebar yet? How do I audition for that spot? Am I not cool enough? ;) JK.. Love you guys!

Stephanie Brinton said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant. Lucky you! Looks like we will be in the same boat - again! I have some advice for you. Get some extra sleep while you can!

Beck said...

How fun! Congrats!

Errin said...

I am so excited for you! Thanks for lunch today. You're the best!

Mindy said...

congrats! that is wonderful news!